Our 300 hr Yoga Teacher Training Course (Yoga T.T.C) is a 30 Days intensive program of study designed to deepen your already existing knowledge and foundation of Yoga. Yoga Students must have already completed a 200 hr Yoga T.T.C in any style in order to enroll as a Yoga student and prepare you for a more advanced personal and professional investigation into the trans formative power of yoga: in body, mind and soul.
The body is a stunning expression of geometry and taking your Yoga knowledge of alignment to an advanced level will enable you to work with new and advanced Yoga students alike in a far more specific way. The electives offered in this major will allow you to refine your eye, offer profound and dynamic adjustments, and targeted modifications for Yoga students working with injures and other limitations. You will also learn to use props to support Yoga students at all levels of practice to reach a much deeper understanding of each Yoga pose.
7. Yoga Teaching Practice
8. Anatomy and Physiology of Yogic Practice
9. Yogic Philosophy
10. Hatha Yoga Pradipica
11. Mantra Recitation
12. Cleaning Chakra
13. Spiritual Healing
14. Kundalini Yoga Practice
15. spiritual Yoga study
The main objective of our Yoga Teacher Training courses is to allow you to develop a self-practice both spiritually and physically in each of the areas listed below. The modules are categorised into 5 areas:
1) Yoga Practice
2) Anatomy and Physiology of Yogic Practices
3) Yoga Philosophy
4) Yogic Lifestyle
5) Yoga Teaching Methodology and Practice
1) Acquire deeper knowledge of Yogasanas, Pranayama, Meditation, Philosophy, and Anatomy.
2) Enhance your Yoga teaching skills and brush up on your Sanskrit, Yoga asana vocabulary, and Yoga asanas adjustment techniques.
3) Refresh your knowledge of anatomy and philosophy in a focused, committed learning environment with professional and dedicated Yoga teachers.
4) Deepen your own personal Yoga asana practice with daily HATHA YOGA classes, advanced Yoga asana practice like arm balances and backbends.
5) Learn and practice hands-on adjustments and enhance your Yoga teaching skills.
6) Share the knowledge and experience you have gained as a yoga teacher with others Yoga Students.
7) Take some personal time for yourself and ENJOY BEING A STUDENT AGAIN—studying in a fun, encouraging, and supportive environment.
8) Enhance your credibility and increase your visibility.
9) The Yoga philosophy component will follow a more in-depth study of Chakras and Bhagavad Gita, apart from basics of Anatomy. Yoga Students will study intense pranayama, chakra balance, metaphysical meditations, and Yoga Nidra.
10) The Anatomical highlight will be on practical applications of anatomy and comparative anatomy.
Vinyasa Flow yoga is called such because of the fluid balance between the breath flow and body movement. ‘Vinyasa’ means breath-synchronized motion and this style of yoga places as much emphasis on the yoga postures as on the transition between the Yoga asanas—creating a dynamic, flowing yoga class that transforms into a playful dance between body and breath.
05:30 am - Wake Up
06:00 am - Herbal Tea
06:15 am - Shatkarma/Yogic cleansing
06:30 am - Pranayama and Meditation
07:30 am - Yoga Asana
09:00 am - Breakfast
10:00 am - Mantra
11:00 am - Yoga Philosophy
01:00 pm - Lunch
02: 30 pm - Self study
03:00 pm - Anatomy
04:00 pm - Yoga
05:30 pm - Meditation
06:30 pm - Prayer
07:15 pm - Dinner
10:00 pm - Lights Off
2. Instructing Methodology
In this module, understudies will learn and encounter the showing aptitudes of introduction and routine with regards to cutting edge level instructing in yoga
Relational abilities in yoga showing practice, for example, amass elements, the time the board, and the foundation of needs and limits
Lessons aptitudes to address the explicit needs of people and extraordinary populaces in gathering set up to the conceivable degree.
Components of a yoga class the board and Qualities of a propelled Yoga instructor
Relational abilities in instructing Yoga
Standards and techniques for educating Yoga
Exercise arranging in yoga: Selection and sequencing of cutting edge Yoga rehearses
Standards of exhibit, perception, helping and rectifying
The understudy learning process
Instructive apparatuses of yoga educating
Business part of Yoga
3. Life systems and Physiology
Understudies will find out about the structure, parts/process and elements of various frameworks including sensory system and endocrinal framework and the impacts of Yoga rehearse on these frameworks.
Bio elements and biomechanics of Yogic practices in relation to living systems and physiology and their applications.
Life structures and physiology of Yogic practices in wellbeing and ailment.
Therapeutics of Yoga rehearses and their applications in the counteractive action of infection and advancement of wellbeing Common pathologies and turmoil of every single significant framework incorporating side effects and the executives with the assistance of Yoga practices and standards.
Vigorous life systems and physiology of Yoga and their significance in wellbeing and Meditation.
Wellbeing and Yoga: Definition, which means, the idea of wellbeing in Yoga, significance, and job of Yoga and Yogic eating regimen and sustenance in keeping up all-encompassing wellbeing.
Understudies will likewise learn the job of Yoga in keeping up Holistic wellbeing through the understanding of therapeutic preventive and promotive parts of Yoga as common medicinal services measures through the connected life systems and physiology with connected Yoga.
4. Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle, and morals for Yoga instructors
Philosophical points of view of Yoga
Yogic life and moral readiness
Human qualities and expert morals in Yogic life
Yogic ideas and strategies in Patanjala Yoga Sutra for advancing emotional wellness
Schools of Yoga: Foundations of the rationality of schools of Yoga as for their practices and standards and its importance in Yoga
Rationality of Hatha Yoga: Hatha yoga conventions and sadhana, improvement of Hatha Yoga in present day times
Hatha Yoga and its pre-necessities: Badhaka Tattva (Obstacles) and Sadhaka Tattva (Facilitatory elements) in Hatha Yoga
Hatha Yoga standards and practices: Curriculum of traditional Hatha Yoga. Its extension and criticalness of Yoga in present-day life.
The logic of Bhagavad-Gita: Significance of Bhagavad Gita as an amalgamation of Yoga and its importance in Yoga
Yogic Diet and Nutrition: Importance of Yogic eating routine in Yog Sadhana and its job in sound living
Incorporates work on instructing, getting criticism, watching others educating and hearing and giving input. Additionally, incorporates helping understudies while another person is instructing, introductions and gathering exchanges
This Syllabus notwithstanding the past preparing in RYS 200 Yoga Teacher Training will contribute for the qualifications of RYS 500 Hours Multystyle Yoga Teacher Training Course Dharamsala India.